Click here to go back to www.oirfc.com

CLICK HERE to go back to www.oldiggiesrugby.com

Tuesday 5 April 2011

I JUST CAN'T WAIT - Drummoyne this weekend

Once again I just can’t get into my Super Rugby. The Waratahs are playing like pansies, my Brumbies have been broken, the Reds are fading into pink, the Force is not with me and the Rebels should stick to playing against the Gaddafi XV.  
What I am really missing is a good old tussle against Drummoyne.  This gets the hairs on my arm tingling. My shoulders are waiting in ant….icipa...tion for that big hit and my hands cradled ready to accept that sweet sweet pass. Bring on the start of REAL RUGBY.

. . .what . . . no . . .  there is NO way I missed the first round already.  Campbelltown @ Campbelltown.  Round 1 is over!!!

Oh well at least it was not Drummoyne at home.  I love that derby. 
See you this weekend.

OPPOSITION: Drummoyne
WHERE: Ryde International Oval (IORE)