Click here to go back to www.oirfc.com

CLICK HERE to go back to www.oldiggiesrugby.com

Sunday 1 April 2012

Who Stole My Socks

15 years ago
Back in my University days in Armidale I shared a floor with Damien Smith. "Smoothy" as we knew him then went on to represented QLD and Australia as a winger.

My mate Jimmy O'Brien of Old Iggies Halligan Cup fame was also on my floor and every week would accused Smoothy of stealing his socks.  It was not a sinister thing . . .  we all left our stinky socks in a college drying room and just took whatever was on offer . . . .  Jimmy being notoriously slow would be left without any socks each weekend.

Yes he is still bitter  . . . . and I don't think the fence between O'Brien and Smith will ever be fully mended.

Last Weekend
Well it seems a similar thing happen the other day to Andrew Logan.
Loges reports thast he had 2 sets of OIRFC Socks stolen by Tana Umaga and James Grant in a recent game played between the Australian Baabaas & the Australian Police.

Photos courtesy if @LogesOnRugby





No comments:

Post a Comment