Click here to go back to www.oirfc.com

CLICK HERE to go back to www.oldiggiesrugby.com

Friday 6 May 2011

INTERVIEW - Luke Hannan

WIKILEAKS SCANDAL

LUKE HANNAN - Now
Last week I was trawling through the pages of wikileaks and found a transcript of an employment interview between One-Tel owner Jodie Rich (JR) and our own Luke Hannan (LH).

JR - Mr Hannan is it?
LH - Yeah man thats me, who are you again?
JR - Ahhh. . . I am Jodie Rich . . .I own the company . . . you know mates with Jimmy Packer and Lachie Murdoch
LH - Ohhhh . . . never heard of them . . .  anyway I hear you need a new employee . . . I am "Your" Dude !!!
JR - OK, so assuming your are current employed, what do you do at present?
LH - I am a "Postie" its an Epic job.
JR - I am sorry, you are a what?
LH - Man come on . . .  I work for Australia Post . . . I am "A Postie" you know . . . "A Postman" . . . I deliver mail.

JR - Thats great, but hardly inspiring.
LUKE HANNAN - Then
LH - Yeah but whats really gnarly is I dont actually work.  You see I contract to Australia Post at $10/hour and I get this grommet mate of mine to do all the work at $12/hour. How gnarly is that!

JR - But that means you are losing $2/hour - that doesn't make sense.
LH - I know, its Epic, but I will let you on a little secret.  You see. . . I have this rich dude who I signed up as my partner.  He thinks we have a contracting job with Australia Post. He thinks we are make heaps because we keep putting on new grommets . . .  every time he asks how I have been going I just smile - hand him a joint and say we need more money to expand.  How good is that.  

JR - Mate you are a Genius.  I think I know some suckers who will fall for that! 
LH - Ice Cool Dude!!!!  So did I like . . .get the job?
JR - No  . . . but I wouldn't mind using you as the NEW FACE OF OneTEL 

No comments:

Post a Comment