Click here to go back to www.oirfc.com

CLICK HERE to go back to www.oldiggiesrugby.com

Friday 16 April 2010

INTERVIEW - Andy Lukas




 



TV - Mate it is a long way to London, thanks for spotting me the airfare you must be making some good coin over here.  Now why would anyone move to this cold, miserable sh#thole of a country ?
AL - Boggy you know I actually like warm beer, underperforming rugby teams, pale unhealthy skin, overpriced vindaloo and I am a staunch monarchist. Strange I know!


TV - I am not sure if you know it but Dave is now much more liked back in OIRFC than you ever where. When someone says “Zukes” - they think of him. How do you feel about that?
AL - Dave is a hoax, and his body can no longer being touched let alone bashed up in the front row.  In my family everyone knows I am numero uno.
TV - I have heard you have take over from  Jason Alexander as the new male face of Jenny Craig.  Is this true?
AL - No.  But I have lost a few pounds. I will send you a before and after photos.

Note the dodgy company in London  
TV - Don’t you just itch for a game of 5th Grade at Old Iggies
AL - Oh Yeah. Like a bad case of irritable bowel  syndrome.  In fact I am heading back to Sydney next month (only bit of truth in this interview) and will scrub off the boots! GUARANTEED!

TV - OK I will let Angelo, Jack Hayes and Dave Bryant know - expect a phone call as soon as you touch down?
AL - Brilliant.

TV - Thanks for the interview. Any parting  words of wisdom for you forgotten mates back at OIRFC?
AL - WAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOO !!!!!
TV - Mature as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment